Coconut & Sweet Chilli Roast Chicken
INGREDIENTS • For the marinade
1tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp cayene pepper
1/2 Cup Sweet chilli sauce
1/4 Cup Coconut Milk • For the chicken
8 Chicken Thighs
Salt & Pepper to season •To serve
Corriander leaves • Method
- Pre Heat oven to 190 degrees.
- Heat sauce pan. Melt the butter, add the paprika and cayenne pepper and cook for a minute or 2.
- Add sweet chilli and coconut milk, combine well and bring to a simmer over medium heat for 8 minutes. Set aside to cool down before marinating the chicken.
- Make 3 shallow cuts on the chicken for maximum flavour. Move to a medium bowl, Season and pour the marinade over the chicken. Marinade for atleast 30 minutes. The longer the better.
- Spread the chicken pieces skin side up on a roaating tray, making sure they are well coated with the marinade.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until cooked through and the skin is golden brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle with Corriander leaves and serve!
Here anyone can Share Recipes, write to us & tell theirs stories.
share the love. everyone gets involved